The DINGO-Stack starts various modules that have different responsibilities.
- An application manager for managing any DINGO applications.
- An BACnet client for communicating with BACnet devices on the network.
- An BACnet server for servicing BACnet functionality.
- BACnet/WS for servicing the functionality of the BACnet client and server on the network over HTTP and HTTPS.
- Config/WS for servicing the configuration of the DINGO device over HTTP and HTTPS.
- An peripheral manager for managing different types of peripherals via plugins.
Each module has configuration properties.
App type: This is the name of the module type.
Name: This is the name of the module itself.
Peripheral setup: This is the name of the attached controller. To choose a controller click the ... button to the left of the field. A window with a list of controllers appears. Make sure to select the active controller (the controller with a green triangle in front of it).
Instance nr.: This is the instance number for the module.
Start at startup: Determines if the module should start when the DINGO-Stack starts.
Start now: Determines if the module should start as soon as possible after the setting has been saved back to the DINGO device.
Program: Is not used at the moment.
Scheduler: Is not used at the moment.